Mission Statement of Punjab Foundation
- We are committed to provide financial sponsorship for high-quality education to underprivileged children studyingK-12. We will provide support to the students who are good at studies but are unable to pursue education because of poverty. We will support the underprivileged children struggling for educational support like books, school supply, uniforms, school fee etc.
- A significant number of children come from SC/ST and backward casts. These families face widespread discrimination in addition to poverty. Every child deserves an opportunity to learn and succeed in life, regardless of economic status, gender, caste, and religion. Our program gives children a chance to break the cycle of poverty and social backwardness with the help of quality education.
- We fund the economically backward or underprivileged students for coaching for various entrance examination like the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Medical / Engineering colleges and Civil Services examination.
- We promote the principles of value based social relations, cooperation and collectivism.
- We give due stress on awareness and skills to prevent pollution of air, water and soil.
- We educate the students to save our environment and natural resources.
- We strive to provide holistic education for all round development of the child.
Punjab Foundation has proven record of helping the families that has unfortunately faced the death of a loved one in USA. Our specialties range from financial assistance, coordinating and dealing with governmental organizations, Indian Consulates to obtain clearances and attestation of Death Documents etc. We have also helped to get the visa to the families of the victims.
Punjab Foundation is committed for the promotion of livelihood, child education, women empowerment, gender equality and human rights issues particularly for the marginalized & deprived sections of the community more particularly in rural areas and urban slums.